Food Vendors Rules & Regulations – 2017
The festival is located on the grounds of Ellwood City’s Ewing Park and is easily accessible for local residents as well as visitors attending from afar.
The Festival is a SMOKE FREE and PET FREE event. (unless a service dog is needed).
1. The set up day will be Thursday, June 29, 2017.
Food Vendor Rules to follow:
1. All food vendors must indicate on the registration form, the types of food and drinks they will sell. In order to avoid excessive duplication of the types of food and drinks sold, no food vendors will be permitted to deviate from the sale of the type of food and drink listed on the registration form without the prior approval of the Food Committee. All requests must be made in writing.
2. The set up times for Food Booths begin at 8:00 a.m. when the park gates open – no early birds please.
3. Please understand the Health Board Rules & Regulations.
4. You must have a food permit issued by David Custozzo, Ellwood City Health Officer, before any food or drinks can be sold.
5. Any questions concerning food safety may be directed to Mr. Custozzo at 724-752-8697.
6. Please do not dispose of any food or garbage in the grease barrels. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES CAN ANY GREASE BE DISPOSED OF IN CITY SEWERS, RAIN SEWERS, OR RAIN TRAPS.
7. Please flatten all cardboard boxes left for pick up.
8. Only UL approved electrical extensions in good condition may be used.
9. Ensure that everyone working in the booth practices safe and sanitary habits at all times.
10. The handling of money and food at the same time is prohibited.
11. A sign indicating the booth’s non-profit sponsor should be displayed at all times.
12. No heavy trucks are to be driven on the grounds. When unloading supplies use the festival circle route from Washington to Riverside drives. When finished unloading please move your vehicle so others can use the space.
13. All booths must be removed from the park by the afternoon of Monday, July 3, 2017. Please be prompt with removal and clean-up.
Ellwood City Festival, P.O. Box 176, Ellwood City,PA 16117: Phone 724-971-7784
FOR INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US BY EMAIL: email@example.com